martes, 8 de diciembre de 2020

For him or her

 You were going to be my “Bombón de chocolate y caramelo”, I imagined myself singing to you and dancing while you smiled and laughed while you looked at me. I imagined feeling you inside and watching you grow, because you know what? Since I knew that you were in me, I began to see you not only as a little person but as a little person that would grow up and that was going to be precious. I'm not going to lie to you, I got uncertainty, but not because of my feelings for you, never because of that, but your dad and I were not the perfect couple, many things failed, but he tried to change and I believed him and that's how we came to you.

I loved feeling that I could be your mom forever, I even thought about how you could be, if a bit of a mess like your dad or as emotional and organized as me, your mom, but I know you would be a good person, that I would accept you no matter what, but trying to guide you to known, not to hurt yourself or anyone. I imagined you holding your hand and going to see dad at work where the two of us met and seeing how you let me  to run towards him while he opens his arms to you just like if you came to see me with dad at work he would see you run towards me and you would see me with the biggest smile that I could ever have for anyone. I would not even think about all the women we would cross that your father could have had something with, I won’t care because i would have you.

I regret and will regret forever not knowing how you are or what you would become and seeing your smile or feeling my happiness thanks to you, I was more able to know that your dad did not think i would be good enough for you. I guess I was afraid of That thought could hurt all three of us.

I know I tried what I could to have you and talk to him, I tried to see different possibilities but I was frustrated and not getting an answer from him when I asked him how he wanted to be your dad,  I could not risk that life when you were here. He was afraid too, I suppose that the mistrust of which he accused me was in him too and despite trying to explain to him that I was not trying to separate him from you but that I would do anything to protect you and me if it was necessary. There was no good communication or understanding by neither of us and I'm sorry because I think you could been happy if we had been able to communicate better.


Sometimes I think that I felt that your dad gave up on me after being a fighter in the face of a complicated relationship and you came along , I think that the of me don t giving him security could also with him, but it's not worth blaming us because in the end I had to decide and you're gone.

I miss knowing that you are still inside me and that my belly stops growing, I miss knowing that I was creating a life. I miss knowing that you would be the best birthday present I could  have ever had. 

I know it's not worth to blame because you're not here, but it's hard for me to say goodbye, it's strange.

I think about whether I did everything possible and I think so, but at the same time I blame myself for not given more time, but I did not want to be more aware …,if it was going to be a no, forgive me.

I thought that I would not feel guilty because I know why I made the decision that I made and the circumstances in which we were, and that I think I did what I could to see if there was a security to have you and I did not know how to find it, but I regret it so much and that still "sorry". I want you to forgive me and I want you to forgive us both and I want to forgive him and forgive to myself.

I also want you to know that even of my insecurity in the relationship I loved your dad because otherwise I would never have allowed myself the risk of being able to have you and that he knew that, even if it was complicated, that risk existed and we both knew it because for a long time my desire of being a mother and the circumstances were discussed.

I never thought it would turn into this and for that, again, I'm sorry.

That, even if you are not here, perhaps you are the strength and the courage so that your dad and I do not hurt each other anymore. I want to think that you would have loved us very much. That for many you were not a little person yet, but for me you were and you would have been my everything.

I love you very much and I am going to love you very much all my life because I will not forget about you and because I do not want to forget about you, even if I have to move forward because you were going to give me the opportunity to know what fully happiness would be so and to meet the love of my life for the first time, you, my “Bombón de chocolate y caramel”.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario