viernes, 27 de noviembre de 2020

And start now

The days pass by and I start to see more blood but my body stay still so is a kind of contradiction .In my head is like when is was real but is not anymore.

Now is when I think in all the women we were there. How they are managing? some of them were too young others have the support of their partners and others had already a big family but me…

I try to remember why I decided to do it and tell to my self I worth a healthy good love. I don’t permit to tell me what if had been my only chance in life , in 35 years never happened to me and once happened the person next to me show me the real him. The real that I felt from the beginning but I decided bealive him more than to myself.Never was a fairy tail but i decided worth the try i was convincing to myself the time spend in to court me i cover the negative thinking any man do this anymore but at taht time i didnt even know what he wants.

I walk through and what did i get?

There is no bad people just bad men and women.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario