miércoles, 6 de noviembre de 2013

Give-recived-give

I asked to myself -why .Why people use to other people?

Maybe the answer it will come when pass the time, maybe i surrender to the myself.Saying that the most important in this life is gonna be me.
Even if  i bealive now on it, i know that i can give and recive and give .I know that i gave, i know that i recived but i should learn to give more and i should learn to recived more.I know i can do it, why people can`t do it, too?

For what or who can i learn to give more? for a family , for a son or daugther,for a person next to me,for a friend or will be( in the future )  for a house, for money, for a work? that s scary to me right now i prefered the 1st opptions.

Priorities on life can change but at the end the most beautiful is,to give that priority to a person who can give or gave to you that priority too.

Descovered that i am not that priority to anybody is hard .More,when i know i can change to gave that to another.Maybe that make sense, that at the end is gona be myself, the priority in this life.Then is when the proirities to  bealive gona be work, house...

Still scaring me those thoughts.

If i am poor is enought to have a person next to me  and i will not need money , house,sons...but still need i am going to recived what i know i can give.

I bealive that people can, i know i can.Why people dont bealive in me if i bealive in all.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario