domingo, 11 de septiembre de 2011

Movements...Did you?

Some days ago  you wrote to me that you will make  a travel, travel to see me , travel to enjoy the life,forget all that make you sad, leave all those things that erase the smile of your face.But i am still waiting , i see;you didn't change, all those words still beeng just words..
I believe in your actions but i am here waiting your movements.Movements that you will not to start.

Words can draw a smile over my face but the tears appeared soon when those words don't become to step;the steps of the movement for me.You must be tired of walk for another one , you must be sad for to see that those steps didn`t work on but whats up with me?Aren't you tired of to talk?To say words which hurt a smile, the smile of my face.


Start to think why the things don't goes on, cause is not me.I didn't tired of those movements that i did it to you and i am not tired of my silence, cause i show to you what  i can do.Did you?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario