martes, 28 de marzo de 2017

9 November 2016

And today i thought about her.
I wanted to hug her but i was scared she hitted herself  as i was the one who tried hard to make her walk when she didnt want.
I just support my head over hers and  told her "see you in one month T-ita".


You made me feel value when i went inside your room and you try to take my hand while smiled, i liked to think you kind of missed me or maybe you felt glad i came back , because i know; to your eyes i was the bad one, the one who encourage you walk when you didnt want, the one who feed you even if maybe you werent hungry because you need the nutrients for your little body and hard muscles, the one who desperated when you tested me.
I was so happy that you become so easy going  with me that i forgot that maybe you were really tired of something else inside you,even if you smiled and laught.

I just saw how your face was like a sunshine when i sang you while i walked and run pushing your chair throught the green of the Downs.I remember how you raise your head to look at the trees, and how just that maked you smiled like if you were watching fairies dancing around the leafs.

I often think how you made laught to people when you smiled and jump to be closer to them.
Is curious how i think you as stuburn but how amazing was see your face when you smiled.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario